ARE WE STALKERS?

I post this question because this past week I posted on MLB message boards the MLB 2009 CHARTER AIRCRAFT NUMBERS…Well the feedback I receive back was not very postive… Thinking I was giving information to MLB baseball fans on how they could track there local teams criis cross the country when they go on road trips …The response was anything but positive ,I was accuse of everything from being a stalker to being creepy and to top it off I was accuse of aiding the enemy(AL-QUEDA)… To my knowledge I believe this website www.flightaware.com Before I forget I,ve been ban on making further posts on MLB Message Boards ,they did’nt give me no reason ,but its no problem because all I just do is create a new e-mail account and I,m back on the MLB Message boards! :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :question:

Flooding a message board with posts is generally a poor idea for becoming popular with a group.

My suggestion was suppose to mean that if senior members or moderators go on there MLB Messages Board and explain that www.flightaware.com website is not a heaven for stalkers !

The people flaming you on the MLB board are a bunch of blow hards. Flight tracking seems odd to some people, especially those who don’t get out much. The concept of flight or even owning a small plane is more than most people are capable of comprehending. Most MLB fans probably have never even pondered how their team gets from point A to point B.

What is the link to the post?

The thread which I posted on the 30 MLB Baseball Teams Board was title “MLB 2009 CHARTER AIRCRAFT” just enter any MLB Forum and click FANS which will take you to "MESSAGE BOARDS"and you will find my thread…There you can read all the nasty stuff towards me just because I posted this information…

forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.a … ml-yankees

I’m flooding them with political speeches . :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Darn… there is a waiting period

Tonite I start my waiting period with new nickame "EXPRESS10"  ...... :exclamation:   ON all 30 MLB Team Message Boards !

Muh ha ha ha :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: Sorry, it sounded like a diabolical moment.

Sick HongKongCargo on them. :laughing:

Perhaps maybe you guys should grow up and turn the other cheek. Who cares what they think. The last thing FA needs is a bunch of MLB posters coming over here mucking up these boards. Think of the big picture and while you’re at it, get a life guys. :unamused:

If anybody is wondering my user is going to be “Flghtaware” :smiling_imp:

Very nice HKC, you really are an ass.

Thank you for taking the time to voice your opinion about me its your opinion nothing more nothing less and I beg to differ. :smiley:

You ask  members to get a life and don't want MLB posters to muck our board , but them you  call HKC  a ASS!   Thats not nice ,you remind me of these posters on MLB  Brewers Board  [forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.a ... &tid=33373](http://www.forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.aspx?tsn=1&nav=messages&webtag=ml-brewers&tid=33373)

Ummm…
it looks to me like a message board for Yankee fans. and you posted your comment with a Mets logo. T
Having grown up in Jersey, I know that’s the first thing that got the flames going. If you had posted your list on the Twins, Royals, Rockies, etc. board, and other cities in the heartland that value civility, you would have received a different reaction.

I posted thread on all 30 MLB MESSAGE BOARDS. Believe me all 30 MLB posters gave me hell to pay for ,just because I posted information on there baseball team travel information…They probably think I was giving away goverment secrets to the enemy ! :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Here is another sample of sports fans opinion of flightaware members tracking sports charter flights ! forums.mlb.com/n/pfx/forum.a … tid=406055 :exclamation:

Dude you are amazing keep up the good work :stuck_out_tongue: Some of those post after yours are hilarious :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Because all Flight Aware members live within these next 3 Kilometers… :laughing:

http://img205.imageshack.us/img205/1072/pedobearroadsign433794ee7.jpg