Air Force One in Pueblo

Air Force One landed at the Pueblo Memorial Airport yestrsay!(3-16-07)
But i missed it. Does anybody have anymore info on this?

Thanks

It’s funny … I did a Google News search for “Air Force One” and almost all the current new articles are about a race horse by that name in the UK.

So far as I can tell, President Bush isn’t traveling currently, so the plane in Pueblo isn’t “Air Force One”. (See several older topics on when any aircraft is actually “Air Force One”.)

It would be of interest to a lot of us to know when the President is planning to visit our own area. Yet I can’t find any presidental travel schedule posted on the internet, not even at whitehouse.gov. Has anyone seen such a schedule on the internet?? On the other hand, maybe this information is always withheld for security reasons. Any ideas?

Yeah, the president was not onboard so i guess it wasnt Air Force One, but i am used to saying that for that specific aircraft.

Sorry for the incorrect info.

Bush is at Camp David this weekend. As toby said, the plane wasn’t technically AF1, since the prez was not on board.
I’m not sure where you can find his travel plans, but I know that most of them are not secret, as we usually know days or weeks ahead of time when he visits Ohio. A more interesting phenomenon for flight spotters might be the C-5 or C-17 that the Secret Service arrive in a day or two before the Commander in Chief gets to a certain location.

They all park just outside our windows on the Flight Safety ramp at KCMH. You can watch all the limos and such drive right through our gate. Although they do switch gates now and again. Still neat to see, unless your trying to go home and they won’t let you leave the building for 30 minutes or more.

Here is a pic of the plane in pueblo. My friend was flying back from La Junta and taxied right next to it. He took this pic with his camera phone. He also stated that there were numerous secret service looking gentlmen surrounding the plane.

brando54, do you know where it parked? was it by the GA ramps or in front of the terminal, i could not tell.

thanks
rustyshaq

From the “picture,” it appears to be parked on the dark side of the moon. :laughing:

I keeed, I keeed…kinda.

Just looking at the photo, it appears that the Prez is making one of those surprise visits to Baghdad…in the middle of a sandstorm. 8)

From the “picture,” it appears to be parked on the dark side of the moon.

I apoligize for the picture quality, again, it was taken with a camera phone from a distance.

brando54, do you know where it parked? was it by the GA ramps or in front of the terminal, i could not tell.

thanks
rustyshaq

I am not for sure, but i think in front of the GA ramps. I will double check and get back to you.

It was parked on the ramp right next to the tower.

Thanks brando54!! :slight_smile: