Access 4 month flight history

How do I access the 4 month flight history.

Dell

You need to be a registered user and logged in. Registration is free.

If I wasn’t registered and logged in I could not post a message.

Thank you anyway.

What seems to be the problem? Did you pull up the tail number and find no recent activity? You should have gotten full history, and if the aircraft flew a lot, you would be directed to click for additional history (to give you the 4 months worth) Try a second time, maybe the system just hiccupped!

Tried 4 times.
Wasted too much time with this silly hassle.

There are trackers out there that are a lot better that this
crap.

Last trasmission.

The discussion page and tracking page use a seperate authentication- it is possible to be logged into one and not the other.

That being said, be sure to try a commercial flight (which would have long history of IFR flights) to verify you can (or can’t) see 4 months. Post an example tail number if you keep having problems.

Good Luck!

I don’t understand why you’re so frustrated; you’ve also e-mailed support three times this morning and we’re trying to help you. The problem is probably that you don’t have cookies turned on. Check your browser settings and make sure you have cookies enabled.

You are too dense to figure it out or properly ask for help, so you insult the site. Real mature.

“Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.”
-Euripides

Go forth and be happy!

Thus endeth the sermon.

DLTDHYITA!

Regards,

James

I guess he felt he wan’t getting his money’s worth. :wink:

We get folks like this all the time in our Forum. Timely answers to requests for assistance aren’t acceptable, they want a response yesterday!

Regards,

James

Name one that is better than FA for the same price! Bet you can’t do it.

Looks like someone has a case of the Mondays… on Tuesday.

boy and i thought i was out of hand before this kid is a Di** :smiley:

:question: I don’t think I even want to ask about that one! :laughing:

??? whats that mean :confused:

Don’t Let The Door Hit You In The Ass!

Regards,

James

Oh :laughing: :laughing: well let him have fun wasteing $$$ on the same kind of program some people i just don’t get. But i will miss him/her because now i will need to find my laughs somewhere else :cry:

88nitro305 said:

boy and i thought i was out of hand before this kid is a Di**

Not to worry “nitro” you’ve grown on us!! :smiley:
(did I just write that! :wink: )

hey come on now :laughing: :smiley:

88nitro305,
Is that a new AVATAR? Didn’t you have a different one?

what do you mean if your talking about the pic then yes i like looking for new ones something that i like better then the one i have now.