A-rod

Looks like A-Rod is selling his G-IV http://www.controller.com/listings/aircraft-for-sale/GULFSTREAM-IV/1987-GULFSTREAM-IV/1149948.htm?guid=B51BC4B2031D4223B9DC8D4B82856D06

I wonder if he is hitching a ride with Madonna or if he is getting hosed in his divorce.

Both :open_mouth:

A-Rod owns several plans and buys and sells them all the time. He Part owner in a LR-55 that is sitting in the same hanger as our plane

one seasons paycheck on a gulfstream, dont care if he owns a fricking airline not flying or buying anything he owns. needs to go win a championship. hate the arod.

fractional?? owns more than one?? just dont like the dude. His teammate jeter is a better class of human being as far as i am concerned.

wow he cant afford a brand new 0 hour 09 G550?ahhh dont feel sorry for him. I know I am going to make some yankees fan mad but he is over paid under performer, yea i rant about sports heroes on an aviation website, i am loco!!! :stuck_out_tongue: :open_mouth: :smiley:

Rather than repetitively quoting and answering the same post again and again as your thoughts change, you can click on Edit in any of your posts for a lengthy period of time, add your additional thoughts and then hit submit again.

Does he actually operate/use that aircraft? Unless it flies under another callsign, what you see of him in the media and the aircraft’s limited movement don’t seem to match. The G-II is now N139CF and doesn’t seem to match either.

He was on board when this incident happened.

ntsb.gov/ntsb/brief.asp?ev_i … 1596&key=1

I remember the media blowing it out of proportion.

OK ill work on that, i just started doing this dicsussion thing the other day and i appreciate the old timers and the info they give us newbies thanks again JHEM.

N1AR.

JetChaser

his registration # should read N iget paid too much and dont do enough no championship ring ever.I know it would take up the whole side of his fleet of aircraft but i dont care!!! :open_mouth:

N113AR was the G-IV. What’s he flying now?

I was at a Yankee game @ Seattle a couple years ago when his plane flew in to BFI at the end of the game.

Anyone could win a world series if they were payed that much :unamused:

No amount of money would turn me into a player as good as A-Rod. But I might develop really bad judgment.