9/11 loose change

I was told to watch this video by some friends. It talks about how are government planed the attacks. NOW before you say anything you sould watch the video it is however 1hour and 21min. They talk about how the 757 that hit the pentagon would have had to hit the ground causing it to skid into the building and that some of the turns it made would of caused it to make a high speed stall, it also talks about parts of the plane that were never there and that they said that the plane disintegrated by the jet fuel but theres no way it could of happend. I just want to see what people think. I don’t know any parts of the 757 engine so i don’t know. But just watch. I havn’t finished it yet i’m only 20 minutes in. :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: I Don’t Know.

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … ose+change

You have been listening to Charlie Sheen WAY too much…

Just a joke, son.

Conspiracy theorists thrive on one thing: DOUBT. You can take any pictures, videos, whatever, of ANYTHING, and tell somebody that it’s something other than what they see. Most people would either brush such nonsense off, or at most take it w/ a huge grain of salt. Nevertheless, there are people who believe what others tell them is there. It’s a cult-like brainwashing maneuver. As long as there are 1)fools and 2)a few folks who follow “conspiracies” closely, every event in human history will have “coversion” written all over it. Hell, there are people who swear up and down that Hurricane Katrina was a man-made storm!! What amuses me the most is that these people refuse to believe any information the government passes along (which itself is only being a responsible American), but they’ll eat up the BS being fed to them by the shovel-full from some dark character on the internet who has no credibility whatsoever!! Proof and facts mean nothing to them, and that’s where I draw the line on such idiocy. If I offended any conspiracy theorists out there, so be it. The covert agencies that I work for don’t pay me enough to be polite. :smiling_imp:

And AIDS was created in a US government laboratory.

As was EBOLA.

And the H5N1 strain of avian flu.

Nor was there ever a holocaust during WWII.

And let’s not forget the “chemtrails”!

And the moon landings were filmed on a soundstage in Hollywood.

Ad infinitum, ad nauseum.

All I can say is; 88Nitro you wanted to know what people think about the subject. I think you’re much too young to have your head so far up your ass. This is a severe case of deja moo!

James

Hey I wanted peoples opinion and thats what i got! I just wanted answers on the part about a plane stalling and or disintegrating thats all. I think that its a crock of shit. HAHA i heard the AIDS was from a guy having sex with a chimp. But so you all know i don’t beleive in it like i said a wanted to know if the part about stalling was true or not. And what the hell is deja moo?? :confused:

That’s certainly a relief. I thought you smart enough to know the difference, glad to see I was correct.

Deja vu describes the experience of feeling that one has witnessed or experienced a new situation previously.

Deja moo is the experience of feeling that one has heard this bullshit before! :laughing:

Regards,

James

And the moon landings were filmed on a soundstage in Hollywood.

This one I disagree with. The moon landings were filmed in my backyard two years prior to the first landing. I should know - I provided the director - Elvis P - with his peanut butter-and-banana sandwiches.

Big deal!

He was still “alive” then.

Now, if you gave him one last week, THAT would be impressive! :laughing:

Regards,

James

OH YEAH…

I invented the internet…

Crap, that one has already been used by Al Gore…

DAMN!!!

There you go again… I invented the Internet, only I called it LOCC (lots of computers connected). Then Gore changed the name to Internet and said he would make me kiss Clinton (either or both of them) if I said anything.

Then I got nothin…

In the Italian Job Lyle invented napster but his roommate took it when he was sleeping. Thats why they called him Napster :stuck_out_tongue: HAHA (good movie) Charlize Theron GOD DANG IT. :wink: :wink:

Ok- as FA’s only uncloseted liberal, I feel it is my duty to point out that Big Al never claimed to invent the internet. He claimed that During my service in the United States Congress I took the initiative in creating the Internet. meaning the legislative work done to allow commercial traffic on what had previously been an education/military/reasearch network.

Of course, these means you can blame Al for all the spam in your email box.

PS- No fair flaming this post unless you’ve actually used gopher to search for information!

The original was MUCH better! Less of the “hi-tech” and more of the driving.

Look for it on DVD.

Regards,

James the Elder

Created, invented…whatever…he is just way too easy of a target…

Anyway, back on topic…

I think it was Colonel Mustard in the Study with the lead pipe…