2013 Australian International Airshow

Dose anyone know what types of aircraft may be attending the 2013 Australian International Airshow?

Not yet, check the website, eventually it will be published.

suppose i’m a bit impatient seen its on in only 3 months time

Review this topic for more information : http://www.jetspotter.com/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=13582

Here, let me do the really hard Google search for you…

airshow.com.au/airshow2013/p … -2013.html

Careful… someone will make some snide comment about making a typical “American” comment… you need to remember to be kind to those that don’t know how to use this here fandangled, intra-web-net…

It really doesn’t matter anyway, it’s hardly an International event, more your country fair event. I’ve been to every one so far but I think I’ll give it a miss this year.

Such a shame, because the potential is there to make it as big as Farnbrough or Paris but none of the big manufacturers ever appear with their wares. Some say it’s because we are so remote, but thats no excuse, for QANTAS at least, not to display an A380 or some of their other Airbus aircraft.

Wal

just found out the F22 Raptor is going

It was there last year too, surrounded by big ugly USAF Policemen and even bigger and uglier Police Dogs. Nice aeroplane though.

But I should say that its not there as a manufacturer’s entry, it’s there as a USAF contribution to the event.

Wal

I have never been part of these airshows. These shows are fantastic but in rare cases serious accidents occurs. I am planning to make a visit with my family. Hope we have safe and nice outing