Who's receiving (stalking) alerts of my plane?

Hi, Great site! I depend and use it alot,

I searched a bit and found no answer. I am wondering if there’s any way we can find out what email addresses or users are currently receiving email alerts from my N#? It’d be nice to know.
Strangers are approaching me at the gas pump asking, “so you headed to St. George, UT?” It’s kinda weird.

Don’t forget that it may not just be people following your N-number, but people following traffic at your local airport.

Wow, you must have a unique ship for strangers to walk up to you and say the above. I never had that happen to me when I get fuel :confused:

To answer your question, no, to my knowledge there is no way you can find out who has an alert on you. Even then, as Pika already said, a person can be watching airport traffic using a page like flightaware.com/live/airport/KMBO for arrivals and departures.

To further expand Pika’s thoughts, they may even be using an aircraft type page such as flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/ to follow aircraft.

Long time no chat Alan!
Thanks for the responses. No special ship. It is a busy airport tho.

You could always block your N number and the matter would become moot.

Blocking the N number does not prevent the owner or designated representatives from tracking the aircraft.

While blocking the the tail number is an option, if the owner wants to track it, he has to pay - and FlightAware’s price for tracking a blocked number ain’t cheap!

See page 2 of THE APPLICATION.