What is your favorite route to fly on or what airport do you like to visit most

My favorite airport to fly into is KSFO because of how nicely the airport is built. However I haven’t gone outside of KSFO so I do not know just how bad TSA Security. Is it bad like KSEA or quick and simple like KPDX.

Don’t know if you’re limiting it to airports in the US – if not, Changi Airport in Singapore is one of the most beautiful airports in the world. Also, very convenient to the city center – 20 minute car ride.

No I am not limiting it to just United States airports.

By the way, KPDX is getting a renovation for their main terminal, you should check it out sometime.

My favorite route is Tampa to Zurich (KTPA TO LSZH). Both airports are passenger friendly and convenient to the city center.

RKSI
Best hub airport in Northeast Asia

One of the most breathtaking routes is flying over the snowy peaks of the Himalayas, particularly on flights between Kathmandu, Nepal, and Paro, Bhutan. The views of Mount Everest and other majestic mountains from the airplane window are truly awe-inspiring.

My favorite route is LHR-DOH.

It has been an unusually long time since my last flight. I haven’t flown since 2022. I haven’t gone a full year without flying on a plane since I was 16. So I haven’t even had a chance to check out the new KMCI yet.

My favorite airport so far has been Sandefjord (TRF/ENTO). My reason for liking it is a bit odd, though: We were greeted by… no one. The ground crew chocked the aircraft, put up airstairs, and from then on we were on our own. Flying in from Amsterdam, we didn’t even have to deal with Customs. Just grab our bags and leave.