Virtual Radar silhouette/flag question and help

This is probably pretty silly, but I am fairly new, 3 weeks, into the ADSB world and I am currently feeding Flight Aware and ADSBfi with a RTL-SDR Blog V3 dongle on my Raspberry Pi 3b. I ran across Visual Radar and liked the look of it, so was able to get that up and running on my desktop yesterday and noticed a bunch of blank spots within the silhouettes and flag/airline logo columns so have been searching for those, which I have been able to get several as I see them, from radarspotting.com. The issue I am having is that I download the individual .bmp images and move them to the folder that the Virtual Radar configurator is pointed at and using for the silhouettes and Flag/Logos that are showing up, but the new ones I put in there are not showing up and populating. Is there some refresh somewhere that I am not noticing, or a procedure that I am missing to get the new ones to start populating? I have tried killing off the Visual Radar map and the configurator by closing them out, and restarting it all, but they still don’t show up.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.