TRUMP VP-BDJ and N76DT

Does anyone know what the status of VP-BDJ, as well as N76DT are? Both have been inactive for a long period of time. Were their tail numbers changed?

N76DT doesn’t fly IFR hardly ever so it won’t show up on FlightAware. He flys it mostly from NYC down to the rooftop heliport on top of the parking garage in Atlantic City.
Welcome to the forums CDolan.

The Donald’s triumphant ride to NH outing Osama…I mean Obama’s birth certificate!

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N76DT/history/20110427/1120Z/KJRA/KPSM

… and the birth certificate proves… uh, well, he’s American after all. Congratulations, Trump! You sure busted that story wide open for us! Now, what’s the rest of your presidential run gonna be about??

And back to school for you Mr. Gundah, if you can’t tell an Osama from an Obama.

More on the Trump

How many of us can actually produce such a certificate??? :confused:

VP-BDJ spent a lot of time in BQK the last 2 months and returned to LGA in a hybrid revised scheme in conjunction with it’s sale to Westair Aviation of Malaysia. They operate a VIP configured 732, Gulfstream and several helo’s. Aircraft should have arrived in Malaysia by now I believe. Below is a link to a so-so quality shot I was able to get in the rain at LGA with the new logo and titles.

flightaware.com/photos/view/1654 … tes/page/1

The beautiful 727’s replacement N757AF is still is BQK and is now track-able, will post photo’s once delivered
to KLGA.

Cheers

LGA777

N757AF (hexcode: AA3410) - Flew today(June 1st) on the east coast.
flightaware.com/live/flight/N757AF

My first two shots of the new bird, will have much better ones when she starts flying regularly out of KLGA.

flightaware.com/photos/view/1654 … ate/page/1

flightaware.com/photos/view/1654 … ate/page/1

Cheers

ronp777

N757AF video of the landing.
Jun 2, 2011
jalopnik.com/5807821/donald-trum … l-campaign