The Coolest Destination

What was the collest destination, or the best flight that you have ever experienced?? :laughing:

Mine was probaly Cozumel (BNA-ATL-CZM-ATL-BNA)
or Bordeaux (BNA-IAD-CDG ORLY-BOD-ORLY CDG-IAD-BNA)
OR PARIS (BNA-IAD-CDG (then Bordeaux))

hard to say either JetBlue from BTV-JFK JFK-MCO, or Continental erj145 BTV-CLE CLE-MCO. i LOVE CONTINENTAL’S ERJ 145’s. BUT flying into BNA on my first vacation on my own to see and old friend was just awesome. i’ll show you pictures if you go to the picture catagory in airlines.

Destination: NTTM
Flight: KSBA-KSBA

Hrm, tough one…

Howabout RDU-IAD-VIE-EVN

or

ROC-RDU-ATL-EZE-IGR

or

RDU-JFK-LAX-HKG-BKK-REP

…to name a few.

BA business class PHL-LHR-PEK.

And, it was a FREEBIE!

Regards,

James

Sonde, Greenland

While may be boring to those in turbines, my coolest trip on my lil old single engine piston was from KMBO to KRMG to KBLF to KDMW and on my return trip from KDMW to KZZV to KBWG to KMBO.

Experienced everything from an expanded P40 to having to navigate the airways (instead of direct) to 3/4 hour solid IMC to pop out and have to divert around a level 3 thunderstorm.

Now, via commercial, from CMH to the Cayman Islands where the 737 had to do a short field landing and take off. Talk about power feeling the jet engines throttle up with full brakes and the pilot releases the brakes on take off or feel the braking power on landing.

Allen

My ‘coolest’ would be Deadhorse, AK (PASC), on the North Slope. Isn’t that a great name for a town? In fact I’m not sure there’s actually a town there. PASC is the airfield for the Alaska North Slope oil production area. Because they use some monstrously big equipment up there, the airport can handle some awfully large planes.

Here’s a link for the weather conditions:
http://www.weatherstreet.com/local_forecast_files/PASC.htm

While I’m feeling quite warm in Dallas at 89F, up there it feels like 24F. :

Mine would problably be either…

KMCI (DC-9)-KMSP(DC10)-KLAX(DC-10)-PHNL(L10-11)-PHOG

or

KMCI(737-800)-KATL(767-300)-KFLL
KFLL(ERJ-145)-KCVG(737-800)-KMCI

When I was working the Delta ramp in Indy, my best non rev trip! First class all the way! Just about, after I got to LAX things changed, but by then I just wanted to get home!

IND-CVG (MD 88) CVG-HNL (767-400ER)
HNL-LAX (767-400 not sure if it was an ER or not) LAX-ATL (767 not sure if it was a 300 or 400 I was in the middle way back in coach) ATL-IND (MD 88)

Feff