Stats Coverage graph

Hi all, on the Stats page is there any way to amend or change the vibrancy of the color as i find that most of my plot is quite faint.

2 Likes

@coxyb76 agree with you the color should be by position

1 Like

Dear @david.baker @ericcarlson

Can flightaware up the above topic or are we missing instruction on how to do it.

Regards
Bala

1 Like

The color scheme is not editable.

The color of a section is based on the total messages seen. Faint blue means that the relative number of messages in this section of the sky is much lower than the average.

You have 200,000 messages in the close by sections and 10s of messages in the far away sections.

Understandable but as you can see in my plot the light blue is too faint to see easily. Maybe even just two shades higher would assist with readability.

3 Likes

agree at least a black outline

David, I agree with coxyb76 that the colors should be darker. In many areas of the world, air traffic we can pickup may be limited, e.g. Hawaii. Permitting us to adjust the intensity of the color will make the coverage graph easier to see. I’ve been reporting data for 881 days, 24/7 and all but two triangles are barely visible. Thanks. Rich

2 Likes

Even just a few shades darker would assist

2 Likes

I know this does NOT address the base issue however if using a TFT or laptop display, often if you tilt the screen a few degrees aft or forward, you will see a dramatic contrast change in subdued pixels (weak screen tones) which should make it easier to see when you need to check your polar plot.
Cheers! - Bill

1 Like