Red 737 into MDW

Hi all…
I was on the west side of Joliet this afternoon, which is how the flights from the west come into Midway. Just before 1pm today, I noticed a red tailed 737 with billboard writing on the front of the fuselage, and winglets. There is nothing listed here on Flightaware but SWA’s at that time, but I’m confident it wasn’t Southwest as there was no blue in the tail. It almost looked like a Vision Air, and looking on Flightstats there was a Vision flight about that time, but it was not a 737 flight. Plus after looking at pictures, Vision don’t have the billboard writing…

Just curious…

Thanks for your time…

no chance it was that Compass E170 is there? It didn’t arr until 2:13p.

Another possibility is that it might have been a charter or BBJ that is blocked and therefore not reporting.

no chance it was that Compass E170 is there? It didn’t arr until 2:13p.

Another possibility is that it might have been a charter or BBJ that is blocked and therefore not reporting.

I don’t think so - I know from certain vantage point the Ejets do look like 737’s, and I have been fooled before…

It must have been the something not repoting.

Thanks for the reply!!

After I posted that I started thinking, I actually mistake the Embs for A319/20’s and not so much 73’s.
I know many of the sports teams use MDW to get to CHI possibly a blocked team.