Putting retired Raspberry Pi's to use

I have found a good use for retired Raspberry Pi’s. A high school Physics teacher at a friends child’s high school is interested in using them for a class project as a teaching aid.

Since all of we contributors using Raspberry Pi’s have recently needed to upgrade, there have to be a lot of these things sitting in drawers gathering dust. I am donating mine to the school and hope others will too.
I would be happy to send prepaid shipping containers to anyone willing to donate their outdated Raspberry to this school. If we could get ten or so that would be great.

Certainly there may be schools in your own back yards interested in doing the same.

Thanks in advance.
Chris

1 Like

I just saw your post. I am interested in building a station in my high school class. Any parts would be appreciated as this late in the year all I have to by will come out of my pocket.

1 Like

If they come out with a new model at the end of this month or next month, I will upgrade all 7 of mine. I will donate the old models (I also have a few that are not in use) to a local school or to a cousin that teaches in a middle school in PA.