Problem with iPhone app flight details not loading

Hi all. I’m having a problem with the iPhone app. When I load the application, go to an airport, and then click on a flight it brings up the flight details, as expected. However, when I return to the results list of flights for that airport and click on a different flight, nothing happens. This occurs for all flights selected subsequent to the first. I have to shut down and relaunch the application to get it to display flight details, which it again only does for the first flight. It does this for any airport for arrivals, departures, en route, and scheduled, doesn’t matter. I am running an iPhone 4 with iOS 5.0.1, and the latest FlightAware mobile update. Thanks!

John

Thanks for the report, this has been fixed in development and will be fixed in the next release.

I’m having this same issue is there a fix yet?

Also I’m finding with the iPhone mobile app that when I switch from “My FlightAware” to “Nearby” instead of showing the flight map, it brings up the last aircraft I searched. This happens when switching to any other mode on the application. I have the newest update and it has gotten buggier than the last update. Can it be fixed soon? :question: I depend on the mobile application more than the website (though the website has more features) and I would really like to be able to see the air traffic in the area (I live in between two airports and I love to see who/what is in the air and where.) :slight_smile:

Thanks guys! :smiley:

Have you recently received an Apple Push flight alert with the app?

Yes I have