I just installed PiAware 3.5.1 on DietPi Jessie OS for my RPi 3 and follow steps as per described at https://flightaware.com/adsb/piaware/install.
- wget http://flightaware.com/adsb/piaware/files/packages/pool/piaware/p/piaware-support/piaware-repository_3.5.1_all.deb
- sudo dpkg -i piaware-repository_3.5.1_all.deb
- sudo apt-get update
- sudo apt-get install piaware
- sudo piaware-config allow-auto-updates yes
- sudo piaware-config allow-manual-updates yes
- sudo apt-get install dump1090-fa
- sudo reboot
My RPi 3 IP address is 192.168.1.175.
I can access the skyview @ 192.168.1.175:8080 Or 192.168.1.175/dump1090-fa without any problem.
The only problem I am facing is when I type 192.168.1.175 at the browser, the page show like this.
As what I have from previous installation using the PiAware Image 3.5.0, the 192.168.1.175 page is looks like this.
I really not familiar with the Linux programming stuffs, I am learning it bit by bit by myself. I hope tech guys like you here can help me to solve this problem.
I appreciate your help, thanks in advance.