One of life's biggest questions is now solved!

So many people around here have been posting about new features for FlightAware to add. “When are they gonna do this.” “When are they gonna add that.” Blaaaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaaa! Well here is something that can help all of those who must have FA show were those waypoints are on the route.

Directions…

1. Go to http://www.fsroute.com.
  2. Enter the departure airport’s ICAO code.
  3. Enter the arrival airport’s ICAO code.
  4. Enter the route.
  5. Press the “Generate” button.
  6. Click the link on the bottom of the page that says “View Map.”
  7. Repeat as many times as nescessary.
  8. Post a reply thanking me on how much I have impacted your life.

If you need technical support, email your comments, questions, and concerns to citationx@cessna.com. Thanks, Staff

Site will become useless as time goes on per below update remark taken from the website. Note, date is first, month second and then year… Should read September 1, 2006.

Allen

01/09/06
AIRAC 0609 is possibly the last update for this site as DAFIF is closing its doors on 1st October 2006 for public access.

That’s really unfortunate. Why would they do that?

For “Security” or “Copywright” reasons depending on the source.

The only way external (non-government) users can get at US AIRAC data is to subscribe to the ATA-100 56-day cycle CD, but those are expensive ($36 per CD)

I think fltplan.com has access to the ATA data, as they can provide diagrams of flight plans such as this one, but it’s only good for full routes in the lower 48.