No API endpoint to search for historical departures and arrivals

Hi, I just tried using /airports/{id}/flights/arrivals to get all flights that arrived at YBCS in May of this year, but I got a message that my request was invalid because this endpoint is for searches for the last 10 days only.

Is there another way to get flight IDs for historical flights?

Unfortunately, we do not offer /history/airports/* endpoints at this time, however that is something we might consider adding in the long-term future. If you know the specific aircraft idents in that time period, you can already use the /history/flights/* endpoints to request those historical flight records.

If you need airport-based flight data for an older time period, you might consider ordering a custom report in CSV for the airports and time periods that you need.

How do I submit a formal request for this?

The lack of this functionality means the historical data is only available to operators who already know the identity of the aircraft in their fleet. I can see now that this is the use-case you developed this historical capability for, but it would be great if the API was flexible enough to cater to other use-cases.