N613QS NetJets Citation XLS damaged - White Plains NY

FAA Preliminary Report …[ for N613QS show it was scheduled for departure from White Plains.

Aircraft reported as substantially damaged during take-off roll, after the nose gear collasped. Two crew, two passengers, no injuries reported. FlightAware Flight Tracker ](Unknown Flight - FlightAware)

[quote=“robbreid”]
FAA Preliminary Report …[ FlightAware Flight Tracker ](http://flightaware.com/live/flight/EJA613/history/20080415/1842Z/KHPN/KMDT) for N613QS show it was scheduled for departure from White Plains.

Aircraft reported as substantially damaged during take-off roll, after the nose gear collasped. Two crew, two passengers, no injuries reported.

Preliminary report says it was during landing roll, not take-off…[/quote]

flightaware.com/live/flight/EJA6 … /KPBI/KHPN

That is weird??? First, I note you are correct. When I first posted it, I just had the Flight Tracker Info, I guess it had filed a flight to depart after their arrival. I took it to mean it was already on the ground, awaiting departure.

I notice, the flight I first posted no longer exists, I assume the flight plan expired/cancelled, as clearly there was no plane available to depart!!!

Yeah I see that sometimes…plane is in the air on one leg, and the next leg is already filed… So I can understand how that happened…

Wow, they’re blowing through Excels at a pretty good clip. Naturally I give credit to their excellent training. :wink:

Ouch :blush:

Oops! :blush: I didn’t mean it like that. I meant to bridge those comments by saying… I’m glad nobody was hurt. I really inteded it as a compliment. Sorry Lear!

Thanks ok, I’m thicker skinned than that.