N308J Cessna 310J plunges into house in Georgia . . .

FlightAware Flight Tracker N308J a Cessna 310J operated by KM Aviation

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. – Authorities in Georgia say two people are believed dead after a small plane hit an Atlanta-area house and burst into flames.

Capt. Tommy Rutledge of Gwinnett County Fire and Emergency Service says preliminary reports indicate the male pilot was alone on the plane and likely died. Rutledge says a woman was believed to be in the house when the plane hit and is also believed to be dead.

Authorities responding to 911 calls shortly after 1 p.m. Friday found the house engulfed in flames. Rutledge says the house is a “total loss.”

FAA spokeswoman Kathleen Bergen says the plane took off from Gwinnett County Airport and was headed to Sparta, Tenn. It was registered to Doctors’ Aircraft Services and KM Aviation of Sandy Springs, Ga.

Fire crews were working nearly three hours later to extinguish hot spots.

Wow…That is really bad. :cry:

lol @ plunges, say it this way to get more attention.

The small sleepy town of Lawrenceville Georgia was rocked to its core when a high performance twin engine airplane traveling at mach .3 plunged out of the sky straight into a house killing all the residents. It is still not knows if terrorism is involved.

well thats how the local newspapers would word it where i live.

Ex-wife?

My first thought was ex-girlfriend.
we are sick puppies.

Get out of my head you two!

What do you think dadalope?