Multiple and remote dump1090 instances

Hi

I want to see different airports in 1 single installation of dump1090. It is possible ? I am living in Canada and my parents in Spain, so i want to put different dongles to feed data to a vps in digitalocean with live IP. I should be able to enter to my live IP in my work & see both airports data from

Ex: Dngle 1 (IP: 192.168.1.254 (sample)) in my house sends data to VPS (IP: 199.59.148.87 (sample)) & dongle 2 (IP: 192.168.0.254 (sample)) in parent’s house send data to VPS (IP: 199.59.148.87 (sample)) Finally when I enter to 199.59.148.87/ see dump1090 interactive map with both airports data.

VPS server
                    w/ live IP
                    & dump1090
                       ____ 
                      |====|
    |_|_|             |    |             |_|_| 
   [____°] ---------->|    |<---------- [____°]
                      |____|
 my dongle                \             parent's
 w/ dump1090               \            dongle  w/ dump1090
                            \
                             \
                              \
                             __v_   __ 
      my PC                 |    | |==|
      here I see my live IP |____| |  |
      w/ dump1090 installed /::::/ |__|

Thanks

Yes.
See: http://discussions.flightaware.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=35922

Thanks, I’ll read.

About two weeks ago I got a Digital Ocean VPS (cheapest – $5.00 US) running Ubuntu. I installed mono on it and Virtual Radar Server (VRS).

I have two remote receivers. Each receiver is feeding ADSB data to VRS and to multiple tracking sites. Each receiver is running MLAT and, and the MLAT results from each receiver are being pushed to the VRS server.

I’ve got a couple instances of modesmixer running on the DO VPS as well, besides VRS.

I’ve yet to have any problems with this. for $5/mo I can have VPS online running VRS 24/7, with VRS available to me from anywhere in the world.

I’d consider offloading more from the RPI3’s, but PiAware needs to be installed on them already just for the sake of feeding FlightAware, so I might as well keep the dump1090 on each RPI running and just use the VRS to consolidate all of the results.

Mike