Missing flight information

Greetings,

Since the new upgrades have been rolled out, I’ve discovered several flights which had previously been tracked and included, now are missing.

Example:
flightaware.com/live/flight/AMT8209

It is showing KBGR-KGRK, however, it has three scheduled KDFW-EDDP flights. When the KDFW-EDDP flight actually flew on the 9th, I tracked it while in US airspace and the flight was normal. When I click on one of those it says the flight doesn’t exist. I’ve only noticed this AFTER the upgrades, I’ve never had this happen otherwise.

I am seeing the same issue here.

JZA8879, a CRJ-200 operated by Jazz ( Air Canada partner ) departed Deer Lake CYDF this morning at 5:50am. I was there.

JAZ8879 does not show up as one the departures but if I go to flight finder ( between CYDF / CYHZ ) I see the flight has departed and arrived.

I have been able to track the flight up until the recent upgrades.

flightaware.com/live/flight/JZA8879/history

The problem with not receiving departure messages for JZA8879 started before the infrastructure upgrade. We’ve seen the same situation with some other flights (HAL108 comes to mind). We’re working on a fix to allow you to view flights with no departure message, but it won’t put them on the boards.

lancasterperch - that’s not quite the same issue I was having. In the case I’m citing (and this is the case with many other flights, just using that one as an example), I watched the TRACKING on FlightAware when it was flying and now it is no longer even showing.

Thanks again!

I’ve got to have a talk with the local FSS. :wink:

Here is another one.

VDA4912 from CYQX to EDDP.

flightaware.com/live/flight/VDA4 … /KCHS/CYQX

I just watched it take off from Gander CYQX en route to EDDP. I only know its destination because I saw it on the local map with altitude / speed and route info. However it does not show up on the departures list for CYQX.

Is this a part of the departure message issue as well as mentioned above?

At least from my point of view, problem tracking flights out of CYDF began March 9 /10

I have observed untracked flights as well. For example, this flight departed an uncontrolled airport and picked up the ifr clearance airborne. It was followed in flight, but the flight can not be located after landing. Cf.: flightaware.com/live/flight/N153 … /KAXQ/KBDR

A second anomaly is this example of JetBlue flight 364 from PBI to LGA on 3/21/08. The departure was delayed, but there is no way of accessing the details of the flight on 3/21. Cf.: flightaware.com/live/flight/JBU364

And another thing: this flight, flightaware.com/live/flight/JBU364, JetBlue 364 from PBI to LGA on 3/21, does not appear within the list of departures from PBI or within the list of arrivals at LGA.

What gives?

The early arrival south american flights from 4:30 am - 6:00 am into Miami are not all showing

Probably another bug is described here:

discussions.flightaware.com/viewtopic.php?t=5213

Missing more than just the south american arrivals now it seems as though for every 10 planes that I see land only 7 out of the 10 are found on flightaware

I know that I am new and the site is free but when will the bug be fixed?

TSC772 on Mar 23rd.

I tracked that flight from CYUL to KFLL, Picked up my friends that were on that flight, and when I looked in FA later on, I had “this flight arrived 14 days ago”!

JZA8883 DH-8 CYDF to CYHZ.

Followed on the local map with proper departure and arrivial / altitude / speed info on screen.

Does not show up on CYDF departure board, but is qued #1 in the scheduled departure board at present.

flightaware.com/live/flight/JZA8 … /CYDF/CYHZ

local map url:

Most of these domestic flights related to missing departures should be fixed from now going forward. For the international arrivals into KMIA I’ll need examples (which flights are missing from which boards?) to investigate the issue.
Please continue to report flights with missing departure times.

deleted post

As far as flights missing from Miami here are a few flights starting from todays date from 4:00am thru 6:30 am
American #906 arrived at 4:55am
American#998 arrived at 6:00am
American#900 arrived at 4:45am
American#908 arrived at 6:20am
American#918 arrived at 4:55am
American#982 arrived at 4:25am
American#912 arrived at 5:12am
There were a few more from AA and also TAM and Lan flights did not show,thanks Mduell for being on the case.

The IFR flight routes aren’t showing up for today, after this morning. The altitudes didn’t show for yesterday either.

My den has a huge window looking over Morgantown airport. Its a great view and Im only about 5-600 feet away from arriving and departing aircraft just as they are airborne or before the touchdown. And a wonderful view on teh northers runway approach.

But, I have noticed that all day long none of the flights in or out of havent been showing up.

Heres the KMGW link:
http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KMGW

Fixed and works today.

Most of these are working fine today; notable exceptions are AAL906 and AAL998, which we’re looking in to.

This will be fixed by Friday night, although we may be able to create a workaround to fix it sooner.

Looking much better today with a half dozen arrivals and departures in the last 24 hours.