map is no longer dynamic?

Previously when I view the map of a flight I can see the aircraft slowly move across the map. It was just so cool when i could see the aircraft going round and round in a holding pattern due to weather at destination. And especially when it leaves the pattern and headed to the airport. This was very useful for me to have a more accurate idea of when the flight will land.

However, now i see the aircraft is static. I have to constantly refresh in order to see the latest position of the aircraft.

Please make the map dynamic again.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ve jiggered with a few things on our servers, and everything should be back to normal.

I think you need to jigger it a bit more. Some flights I checked today were totally dead with a straight line joining the aircraft to the departure airport. And the flight logs were blank.

However, at least for one flight the filed speed was 395knts which sounded more believable than the 3-4 mach for the rest of the flights I looked at!

I would attach screenshots of these flight if I knew how to do it.

No flights showing from IAH to MCO today?

For the past couple of days, I haven’t been able to see the map at all. There’s just a blank section there. I’ve tried different airports with no luck. (I do see departures and arrivals though.) Thanks for a great service.