Lost Subscriber data/Statistics

Hi Folks.

Just a quick question and I suppose if I am honest I know the answer is probably ‘No’

Due to a faulty upgrade at start of May, I rebuilt the system and claimed a new FeederID not realising I could reclaim the old one. Anyway, due to possibly a faulty card/install, the new system was rebuild with a new Pi and Card and as I say, not realising I could reclaim the old FeederID, I deleted it!

Is it possible to ‘retrieve’ it with the statistical data or do I just ‘Suck it up’ and start from this point forward. I’m kicking myself that I have lost about 3 year of statistical data. I suppose that’s just the way the cookie crumbles.

In my haste to get the original stable system back up and running (was running flawlessly until I did an upgrade) I should have asked a few questions first before doing anything stupid.

Any advice welcome. As it is, the new system is going well and - ‘Touch wood’ - hasn’t hiccup’ed since. In fact, since connecting the dongle directly to the Pi, I think I am getting better results - Dongle was connect via a short USB extension lead to Pi - Maybe its just wishful thinking :slight_smile:

Declan

You can find you old feeder id.
https://flightaware.com/adsb/piaware/claim

You can then add it to your receiver

sudo rm /var/cache/piaware/feeder_id
sudo piaware-config feeder-id xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxxx-xxxxxxxx
sudo systemctl restart piaware airspy_adsb.service

The original start date should still be there.

1 Like

@dpbarry I just DM’d you your previous feeder-id with the 3 years of stats

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.