Looking for N number on aircraft used on my flight

I was trying to keep track, just for fun, but, I could not see the N number on this particular leg.

It was on my flight from LAX to ITO (Hilo, HI) on 11/5/2011) that left 5:46 PDT and arrived 7:58 HST.

flightaware.com/live/flight/COA1 … /KLAX/PHTO

I thought there might be a way to look this up, but, I cannot remember it right now.

Thanks in advance.

According to flightradar24.com , you were on N76528 - new plane, was just delivered in August!

Thank you very much!

I know the flight from IAH to LAX was a tad more comfortable, most especially for my 6 year old because it had DirecTv in the seat backs.

She had her DVD player, but, we had already been up and by midway over the Pacific she really got tired, and finally fell alsleep, but was still un comfortable. Dad would have been much happier with the TV here…

You can also find the tail number of most major carriers in the USA by going to the BTS on-time database. However, there is a three months’ delay in the data there.

You flew Continental. You can always check on their page for the fleet number of the aircraft operated as long as you do it within a day or two of the flight. Once you get the fleet number, which is the last 3 digits of the N number, you can convert it to an N number at flyerguide.com/wiki/index.ph … t_%28UA%29