I Phone New Version Issues

I do not like a couple of things with the new version for the I Phone App as you:

1. eliminated the Aircraft Type from the Arrived, Enroute, Departures, and
    Scheduled Initial screens. You now have to open up each flight individually to see what aircraft type a flight is

2. eliminated the green, orange, and red indicators on the Arrived, Enroute,
    Departures, and Scheduled Initial screens. You now have to open up each flight individually to see if it is on time, late or cancelled

3. added the English name of the departure and destination cities on the Initial Screen is not needed as most aviation enthusiasts know most of the 3 digit city codes

4. the amount of time before departure or arrival is not needed on the Initial Screen as you have the time line already showing that on the Initial screen

If you remove the English names of the departure and destination cities and put them back on the Secondary screen you would have room to put the aircraft type and color indicators back on the Initial Screen where they use to be.

I do like the time line being on the Initial Screen.

Finally, I also agree with another member that the version before this one makes you open up too many screens to get to a particular airport’s information.

Thanks for listening.

Jody Sanderson

Financial Representative

Guardian Life Insurance Company
Iron Horse Financial
8485 Bluebonnet Boulevard
Baton Rouge, LA 70810
(504) 416-9105