How draw navdata in map? and another questions...

Hi! i have some questions:

1. Anybody knows how add NavData to dump1090 map? for example airways, vor, airports, fixes.
  2. Is it posible change time for hide MLAT aircraft after for example 30 seconds after receive last position?
  3. Is there dump1090 map in 3D version?
  4. Is there any way for watch in dump1090 the another nearby receivers? (i have 3 receivers and this can help me for choose another location for future new equipment)

Recommendations for future Piaware versions:

1. Enable aircraft trails for last 24h for example
  2. Enable aircraft list showed by type (ADSB, MLAT, another) in last 24h
  3. For same user receivers change aircraft color for common aircraft in several equipment at same time
  4. Enable option for create range area by altitude (like distance circle) for several time range, for example 1 h, 3 h, 6h, 12h and 24h
  5. Tool for edit colors, symbols, lines type, etc… for aircraft, tail line
  6. It will be really nice that all my receivers aircraft show in only one merge map!!!

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english!!!

idoleo2001

Anybody?

1. VRS can consolidate multiple feeds into one display.
    virtualradarserver.co.uk/

You can also use beast splitter to forward data from two feeders to a third. Just be careful that you don’t send information with USB/dongle timing data as it could screw up MLAT. It may be better to send the data to a fourth RPI/dump1090 that does not feed information to Flight aware. If you don’t need to run int 24/7 then I suggest VRS.
github.com/flightaware/beast-splitter

1. You can change the mlat display timer. I think it is in one of the .js scripts. I don’t know which version you are running (dump1090-fa or dump1090-mutability or adsb-receiver scripts).
  1. Anybody knows how add NavData to dump1090 map? for example airways, vor, airports, fixes.

Not exactly adding navdata, but you can have a look at 6eradar.net for example.

With some modification, dump1090 gives you the flexibility of choosing any image(s) as its map.

Not exactly adding navdata, but you can have a look at 6eradar.net for example.

Can you show me how add background maps?

Thanks!