How can I chage to feeder location?

My flightaware feeder information is like this.

Nearest Airport: Jeju Int’l (Jeju) (RKPC)
Antenna elevation above ground: 3 feet
Ground elevation: 66 feet

Location Set: May 1, 2018 1:42 PM
Location Source: Receiver

Nearest Airport is right. But… feeder Location is wrong, When i change to correct GPS location 33.51171, 126.49239 then itself will be change to 48.11884, 11.52115 soon. I think this is error. How can I fix it?

By using the set location your self it should stick but if you are not perturbed about someone targeting your location with a missile, try selecting exact location and see what happens??

You have a FlightFeeder with GPS. The location is automatically set by the device. Please contact adsbsupport@flightaware.com for assistance with fixing the issue.

I think unless you have differential GPS (expensive) or some expensive one for geodesic use your (our) GPS reading is not accurate. the cheap ones, including phones and tabs, if you try it with google earth you’ll see it moving all over the place
even though is stationary.
ref:[Differential GPS - Wikipedia]

having said that if you get ‘an anomaly’ saying no mlat due timing or lat/long not set
you can use you current GPS readout and enter it manually in the config parameters on your browser.

gps on phones is accurate enough for this setting receiver location.

just look at the discrepancy he is reporting.

curious the location is somewhere in Munich, Germany

If you are stationary, wait a few minutes until WAAS (Wide Area Augmentation System) is displayed on the GPS receiver. Once it’s on, the accuracy is around 3 feet.

A good GPS with a clear view of the sky can see over a dozen satellites. My radarcape currently shows 19.
If you are in view of an SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS plus under development GAGAN, SDCM, SNAS) signal then it will surely help with accuracy as Dxista stated above(he just use the US specific WAAS acronym)

Later model Galileo satellites should also aid the accuracy, but they won’t be fully operational until around 2020, if they are on time and don’t lose any more clocks.

There are also the Russian and Chinese satellites. It depends on which your GPS device can understand.

Stationary devices increase their accuracy over time.

Galileo has been in some trouble for some time. The initial plan for it being self sustaining and/or privately financed went by the wayside. I don’t know if the Chinese system is off the ground yet.

As for Glonass , any advantage in using it? I have a GPS receiver that claims to be compatible, but taking into account that its constellation is smaller, I wonder if it’s worth the effort of configuring the receiver.