I’m looking for ideas on a medium or cabin-class piston twin to buy. Wishlist:
- About 200kt normal cruise.
- About 900nm IFR range with reserves (at economy cruise).
- Capable of operating well into the flight levels.
- Known icing (either by default, or with a large fleet available that have this as an added feature).
- 6 seats.
- Perhaps even pressurized?
- Costing around $200k or less.
On the issue of pressurization, anyone able to give me an idea of how much the oxygen used in an hour at, say, FL220 with, say, 3 people on the bottle costs?
I’ve been toying with the idea of a 340, but I’d like to get people’s opinions on what else is out there that fulfills this type of need.