FlightXML usage

With the replacement of the FlightXML APIs with AeroAPI, I’d like to compare my API usage to better understand the cost delta. I don’t see a way to do that – can anyone guide me on where I can see, for example, my FlightXML usage for September 2023?

If you sign into your FlightAware account and go to “My AeroAPI”->API Keys (located across the very top), you will be taken to your V4 keys, plus see a link to “Access AeroAPI 2.0” below your v4 keys. This will be here until your v2 keys are disabled. Once within the V2.0 area, you will find links to " “view recent and past activity in detail”. Your September usage is found in the Choose billing cycle by invoice number and date drop down on the AeroAPI Billing - Recent Activity page. Select 28-Sept-2023 for the most recent billing cycle. If you have trouble finding, I can DM you for further assistance.

I

Thanks @tammybowe, I found that info in my account.

My next question is, am I reading the pricing correct, that AeroAPI is 5-8x more expensive per query than FlightXML was, based on the Class 1 and 3 queries I was using and their new AeroAPI equivalents? Not sure I understand how that is in any way sustainable for smaller users like myself.