FlightAware is showing incorrect arrivals for kscx from mmmx

For two months flightaware has been showing scheduled arrivals and departures to kscx from mmmx is ther any way this can be corrected.

SCX is the IATA code for Salina Cruz Airport (ICAO code MM57). I’ll see if we can do something to tell them apart.

thank you very much as an airport manager i use flightaware every day it is a very valuable tool.

Hey i think you have got the departures fixed,can you see if you can get the scheduled departures also thanks Hank Duvall

Hey i think you have got the departures fixed,can you see if you can get the scheduled departures also thanks Hank Duvall

That’s a bit tougher, but I’ve forwarded your request on to development.

I appreciate your help on this thanks, Hank

Hey just trying to get an update on fixing the scheduled departures at kscx ,thanks again hduvall

Hey just trying to get an update on fixing the scheduled departures at kscx ,thanks again hduvall

It looks like you are clicking the submit button more than once. Have patience - click it once. It sometimes takes a few moments for the posting to be accepted. If you do post the same posting more than once please delete the extras.

Pssst…look at the date/time stamp…

Pssst…I see now.

Revision: Don’t be so impatient, hduvall. You’ll find that the FlightAware staff will answer your questions eventually. And by “eventually” I mean within 24 hours or, more than likely, way less than 24 hours.

No resolution yet, although their flight volume seem to have decreased.

still no fix for the Scheduled Departures at scx any updates ? thanks hduvall

Any updates on the fix for the Scheduled Departures at scx ? thanks hduvall

Is there REALLY a need for you to post all your questions/requests, twice in a row? :unamused:

The last two are a month apart.

That sometimes cannot be helped. On occasion it doesn’t look like that “submit” button was pressed hard enough so some people will click it a second time or the person accidentally double clicks on the submit button (myself included).

However, if it becomes a habit then the person should be shot. :slight_smile:

just checking to see if there has been any progress on the fix for the scheduled departures at scx ? thanks hduvall