Flightaware anywhere available - well done

Except MLAT and other sources. But as you mentioned already, you are looking into the MLAT thing :slight_smile:

Fair point. I really can’t wait until we put the release notes out!

1 Like

Oh, I got it, another words there IS a filter based on data stability from local receiver =) Thats ok, fair enough =)

Neither do your feeders. Nice easter eggs you have enabled now :slight_smile:

Heh. As of this afternoon links are now live from the menu:
SA2

And from your ADS-B Stats page:

2 Likes

Yes, it has been already announced earlier in this thread

Very nice to have when away from my home. Thank you Fa this is really nice to have.

3 Likes

The only issue I’ve encountered is that I get an email from FA every time I log on. I believe this is caused by my using a different IP address each time I start my browser.

1 Like

But this seem to have nothing to do with the new feature.

I am getting a notification too if i am logging on from a new device the first time. But this was the case also before Skyaware anywhere was activated.

1 Like

Thank you for adding this feature. Very helpful when away from station…

2 Likes

When I use CC Cleaner to clean out all my temp internet files and I have to re-log into FA and I will normally get the email generated message about logging in on a device. I tried anywhere at work and I seen the email too.

yes, that’s normal behavior. It’s just a warning about a login. Many sites do that.

Just recently I noticed there was a message of the FA IOS app was updated did the Update include Anywhere? Also if that is the case will the Android APP will incorporate the same changes?

I’m not sure what you mean by “include Anywhere”. The iOS app update includes PiAware and FlightFeeder notifications and alerts.

1 Like

is Anywhere will be bundled with the Android app?

I have two sites about 50 miles apart… I log in and see the option for SkyAware Anywhere, but when i click it i get error as per screenshot?

SkyAware Anywhere is available to you as long as you are hosting a PiAware or FlightFeeder. It is accessible at www.flightaware.com/skyaware/ irregardless of the mobile app.

1 Like

Looking into this right now

1 Like

@Coooogz Fixed a bug caused by sites with no location set. Try now

1 Like

Any chance that we can get a view “per feeder” since it would be nice to be able to see only one feeder at a time? Also good for finding errors or trying out different settings.
Thanks for a great feature!

3 Likes