here is a list of main points:
- I received a free feeder from FA.
- It worked for a week then the Ethernet port went down.
- I replaced the original Raspberry Pi card with a new one, soldering done by a professional. (RP pi Model B)
- The new one worked fine and I can access the unit locally via ip_address:8080 and I can see the planes. So dump1090 seems to work just fine. I tried re-register the unit again.
- The main issue is that my feeder does not upload any records to FA website and there is no stats for my account “ncascis”
- Note: my router assigned IP address by DHCP and I can see it just fine in my DHCP table.
I am just wondering what could prevent my unit from uploading what it sees locally to FA website?
Note:I enabled SSH but cannot access it so far through SSH. I am running version 5.5
Thanks in advance