After many days failing miserably I give up, need help.
Here is my setup
- Raspberry Pi 3 B
- FlightAware Pro Stick
- 8 elements Coax Antenna (7 1/2 actually)
RGC213 antenna (11,3mm segments)
RG58 feed cable (1m long)
50 Ohms BNC connectors
- 19V PoE injector + Splitter + 5V DC-DC Stepdown
- Everything installed on the roof of my 4 floor building
The results are simply ridiculous, looks like there is no antenna at all. A 7mm wire give better results than the antenna itself (< 10nm)
What I did so far
- Tested without the PVC pipe (thought I could have some RF shielding material). Same results
- Tried to remove the self-amalgamating tape > Same results
Electrical connection on the feed line is ok
I really don’t know where to go, this is the 3rd attempt from ground I making. Tried with RG6 75Ohms cables and the results are almost the same.
Is there anything I could use to diagnose what’s happening?
Some pictures of my antenna and setup