De-installing Dump978-fa?

Looking to do a bit of clean up on my PiAware (Debian Package Add-on) install.
when I initially built my SD card image 6 months ago, I followed blindly the install instructions on the PiAware installation page(PiAware - dump1090 ADS-B integration with FlightAware - FlightAware) and not knowing at that time I did not need dump978 being based in the UK.

So, my question is there a way to de-install this package without having to go through the pain of doing a clean install?
The OS is Raspberry 32.

Thanks

sudo apt remove dump978-fa

Thanks @wiedehopf
Do i need to stop the dump978 service first and it looks like it running, or at least your graphs show blank graphs

Run the commands below in the Terminal to clone [@mutability’s fork of dump1090, which lets us collect and visualize commercial aviation (CA, operating in the 1090 MHz band). You’ll want dump1090 even if you’re only after general aviation (GA), which is on the 978 MHz band—our dump978 setup will use dump1090 for visualization.

The dump978-rb software is pre-configured for serial number 00000401, so your 978 dongle and dump978-rb have mathing setting and should work OK.. .

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.