Cuba-USA

OK, so the q. is what exactley is the law concerning flights to/from the Us and Cuba? I thought that no flights were allowed but, look

http://flightaware.com/live/findflight_route.rvt?origin=MUHa&destination=KMIA :laughing:

edit: Removed

It must not be a problem.

“Direct U.S. air charter flights to Cuba are available from three major U.S. cities; Miami, Los Angeles, and New York’s JFK International Airport. Flights from Los Angeles leave once a week and twice a week from New York. The Miami flights are operated by six air charter companies offering the traveler a greater selection of flights.”

http://www.islandtraveltours.com/Cuba2005/htm/indexframe.htm?airnew.htm&main

Not if youre going to act like an ass.

Because of the United States embargo against Cuba, no airlines from the United States are permitted to land there regularly, and so the regular flights from Miami are designated as charters. However, on special occasions, airlines such as United Airlines, Delta Air Lines and Continental Airlines have transported passengers from Miami to Havana. Because of Cuba’s relationship with the Soviet Union, the airport during the 1970s and 1980s enjoyed the presence of many Eastern Bloc airline companies.

Guess I found my answer

(Wikipedia)

It might have been courteous if you had, at least, acknowleged tobyz1 answering your question 6 hours earlier! After all, he took the time to look it up for you.

Getting mad at everyone for not doing your research for you fast enough, instead of you doing it yourself, is not a recommended method of scoring points with people who are willing to help.

Well, is anyone going to answer my question???

Not, as mentioned by cfijames, you are going to be an ass. Believe it or not, many of us on here actually have a life outside of the Internet. We are not here 24 hours a day to answer questions that are easily looked up by anyone who can spell Google.

It’s time that you learn to respect others here on FlightAware.

I would like to publicly express my deepest and sincere apologies for what was said in the 1st reply (Now removed by myself). I did not mean to offend anyone.

Most Sincerely,
Matt :cry:

hahaha it’s funny you sound like me when i was a little a$$hole to people on here does everyone recall that. :laughing:

88nitro305,
yes we do…you’ve grown considerably since then…good job!

ipodguy7,
It’s an adult move to admit your mistakes. You’ll earn a lot of respect that way!

That said, both of you have started a lot of interesting threads. Keep up the good work. (and on occasion, think twice before your trigger finger posts some replies) (maybe lay off the caffeine, that works for me!!! :wink:

will do skyhigh will do. :wink:

Same here, skyhigh!