Hi all -
Chrome on one of my OSX devices has started to render FA as if its a mobile device. I have tried incognito mode as well as wiping cookies belonging to flightaware.com and logging in / out with the same results. Safari and Firefox on the same machine render the desktop version. I am not able to reproduce this on any other OSX machine at home.
Below is the output of /fix :
Anyone have ideas?
- Your browser is Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/87.0.4280.88 Safari/537.36
- You are using HTTPS
- You may be behind a proxy
- x_forwarded_for: 22.214.171.124
- Your public IP address is 126.96.36.199
- You are currently logged in.
- Your username is snicko
- Your user id is 8135859
- Your session id is 72cf3a283343…85466f765ecd
- You can accept cookies from FlightAware
- You have successfully logged in to FlightAware with this machine and browser at least one time in the past.
- You have never chosen a language (locale).
- No default locale detected.
- Your region is US US/en_US
- Time (zulu) is Wednesday, 16-Dec-2020 03:13:24 GMT
- Local storage supported
- Canvas supported
- Your account can view 8 months of flight history
- Recent Ads: