Can anyone give me info on OAE #559? would really help.

flightaware.com/live/flight/OAE559

Looks like a military passenger charter flight, Omni does many of these flights.

Here’s a couple more,

flightaware.com/live/flight/OAE515

flightaware.com/live/flight/OAE545

:unamused:

Why?

What?

Took me less than 5 minutes and this really neat website called GOOGLE to find a connection… Try it… you might find it too.

Is there a need to be a smart ass?

When posts raise the signal to noise ratio around here to this level? Yup… Teach a kid to fish, etc…

Probably an emergency bologna shipment. Everyone knows that Omni is one of the world’s largest airlines when it comes to the conveyance of cured meats. :mrgreen:

Oooooo… I like that one… careful… someone may mistake you for a smartass…

Is there a need to be sarcastic and give the long “don’t help us at all” answers. You could just do a nice simple answer. The bologna answer was funny.

thanks for the only helpfull answer on this thread!! :laughing:

Oooooo… I like that one… careful… someone may mistake you for a smartass…/quote

why do you have to come on here and start a storm?! :open_mouth: go bother someone else other than me. :angry: I may not know everything about aviation but I know a damn lot! :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

[quote=“bizarrebananablast”]

Oooooo… I like that one… careful… someone may mistake you for a smartass…[/quote]

I second that. Almost every comment has to be some smart ass comment. If you aren’t going to leave a helpful comment, don’t leave a comment at all. These forums are to help people.

Yes… they are to help… they aren’t here to answer the same inane question over and over and OVER again…

That said, I have been duly chastised… I shall now go sit in the corner… :arrow_right:

http://www.keepcalmandposters.com/posters/17856.png

Enjoy the corner.

Awesome!