Cambio de ruta de aterrizaje en AICM

Hola, hace 15 días estuve de visita en la Ciudad de México y como parte de mi recorrido, fue visitar a las 6 de la tarde el aeropuerto para ver aterrizar el vuelo KL 685 de KLM. Desde hace mucho tiempo he notado que se mantiene el mismo sentido de aterrizaje de este vuelo, sin embargo ese día donde hubo un clima con bastante lluvia, nunca lo vi llegar y rastreándolo en esta misma página mostraba que había aterrizado en el sentido contrario al que habitualmente lo hace. Dos semanas después, sigo viendo que este trayecto ha continuado y me gustaría saber a qué se debe que hayan modificado el sentido. ¿Alguien podría ayudarme con esta respuesta? Muchas gracias y saludos.

César-

English (the language of aviation), please.

Here’s the rough translation from Google:

Hi, 15 days ago I was visiting Mexico City as part of my tour, was visiting at 6 pm the airport to see land the KLM flight KL 685. I have long noticed that stays the same sense this flight landing, however that day where there was a climate with plenty of rain, I never saw him arrive and tracking it on this page showed that he had landed in the opposite direction to that usually does. Two weeks later, I saw that this journey has continued and I wonder why is that they have changed the meaning. Could anyone help me with this answer? Thank you very much and greetings.

I thought, FlightAware wants to become multilingual :wink:

to the topic … does he mean the change of wind?