Blocking certain aircraft types (Cessnas, Learjets, etc)

I’m not interested on general aviation aircraft showing up on the results. Anyway to block them?

If you click on the (more) button for each section (arrivals, departures, ETC) at the top you will see a selection for Airlines, General Aviation, All. If you click on Airlines you will not see GA aircraft.

This, however, is not foolproof. Some smaller airlines such as CTA and USC will be blocked if you block GA aircraft.

Thanks! but what aircraft type CTA flies? What’s CTA?

I used to have fboweb years ago and that filter would filter out some airliner/airliners if I chose to filter out GA stuff

flightaware.com/live/fleet/CTA - looks like twin Cessnas.

If it blocks Cessnas and stuff like that it’s perfect. Pretty much anything smaller than a commuter airliner I don’t want in my results.

I’m just hoping it wouldn’t block any airliner ferry flight numbers beginning with N or VP or something similar.

It will. Many, if not most, airliner ferry flights are operated under the call sign of the carrier so you should be able to catch the flights.

You can also go to flightaware.com/live/aircrafttype/ to catch all IFR aircraft that are currently flying. You should be able to catch the flights not operating under a call sign there.

nice, thanks damiross