Are you left or right brained?

Optical Illusion (work-safe, unless your boss is an idiot.)
news.com.au/heraldsun/story/ … 61,00.html

BTW, clockwise or anti-clockwise is implied as viewed from above.
At first I could ONLY see anti-clockwise, and that is still my default. I can force myself to see her spinning the other way only if I scroll down so I can only see her legs, and then making her extended leg traveling right to left instead of left to right.
Very cool, since once you have it in your mind that it’s going one way, it’s very hard to see it the other way.
There’s something metephorical there in the underlying meaning but I can’t figure out what it is. :wink:

Now stop staring at her nipples.

Clockwise, and I can’t get her to reverse no matter how hard I try!

I had to look away and watch using my peripheral vision. Got her to change direction that way. I first saw her turning ’ anti-clockwise’.

clockwise. But I already knew I was in my right mind, after all I’m left handed. In fact I minus well not have a right hand, it’s useless.

In your right mind and left handed? Does not compute! :wink:
I couldn’t get her to turn counter-clockwise and I’m correct, I mean, right handed.

Ditto!

Cool trick! She started counter-clockwise. While reading the info she suddenly reversed. Now I can make her go either way… umm…

I saw clockwise at first, but by focusing on the foot that acts more or less as a pivot I got that “shift” effect and saw the rotation reverse. (I don’t know about everyone, but it worked for me)

Ed Zachery how it worked for me too… 8)

She also ONLY moves clockwise for me, no matter how I viewed her. That’s really interesting because I’ve been trained to be cognitive of using both sides of my brain, since I am an artist and sketch portraits. I think Dami hit a point when he said he was on the correct side lol.

I think the fact that the dancer forgot to put on her tootoo might be what’s throwing off all the guys lol

My wife can get he to change direction at will. Don’t ask me, I don’t know, she’s a freak.

I’ve never seen her move any other direction than clock wise.

What’s with the “high beams” on her too?

Also I’ve never heard it referred to as anti clock wise, I’ve always said counter clock wise.

Don’t worry. These days, some kid might look at a digital clock and try to figure out what clockwise means :laughing:

Anti-clockwise is a more European or Australian/NZ way of saying it. I took a liking to it so I’ve been using it ever since.

I dont say Al-u-min-i-um though. :unamused:

Clickwise, and I am right handed…

My wife must be a freak as well as she states that she can see it spin in either direction at will, but I’m not sure I believe her.

I’ve been able to see it spin the other way several times, but as soon as I attempt to draw someone’s attention to it, I can only see it spinning clockwise again.

Clockwise. I had to use james’s “leg scroll” to get her to change direction…It’s weird, because when she’s going clockwise, her right leg is up, and going counterclockwise, her left leg is up. Cool link. Those traits seem to be opposite to how I think though. I should be left-brained according to the characteristics identified. Oh well, I’ve always tried to be difficult; I don’ t know why this would be any different!

But they’re really nice nipples! :blush:

Clockwise for me. I’m gonna have to study this thing later when I’ve got more time and see if I can’t get 'er to go the other way.

Edit: Wow! I emailed the image and details to a friend, and have been corresponding about it. Not sure why, but the image is moving in slow motion in my email client, and I’m now able to see it going counter-clockwise. In fact, I’m having problems trying to see it going clockwise again.

Wow - 90% of the time she is rotating clockwise & the few times I looked away she started counter clockwise but not for long: the below is me for sure…

RIGHT BRAIN FUNCTIONS
uses feeling
“big picture” oriented
imagination rules
symbols and images
present and future
philosophy & religion
can “get it” (i.e. meaning)
believes
appreciates
spatial perception
knows object function
fantasy based
presents possibilities
impetuous
risk taking

I think it takes both to be a good pilot & I’m so not left brained… :blush:

BTW: You guys are so visual (which is how God wired you) - I can barely see her nipples - but that’s why I didn’t want to get a couple off my chest as someone suggested in a thread I started (Mission Impossible)… :blush:

Dang it, here you had me go back ONLY to see her nipples :smiley: :smiley:

You got my mind roaming about you get a couple of your chest though???

Huh??? :smiley: :smiley:

Allen

Here it is Allen… Post Posted: 24 Oct 2007 11:57

wazzu90 wrote:
Sounds like you have a couple to get off your chest.

flygirljc said: No - I’ll keep those - not bad for a 54 year old… :smiley:

He was talking about experiences in flying (Mission Impossible Thread I started) & I was talking about my breasts (nice nipples included & I thank God I still have them & they look as good as they do)… :smiley: