American Idol Contestants...

This G3 is currently shuttling Elliot and Talyor to their hometowns for a visit…

SJJ102

Thanks for the info. Given the choice between being forced to have my fingernails torn off or watching a “reality” show, I’d pick the former. However, your posting does satisfy my curiosity about who jetting about the country in nice aircraft.

As a new member, I’m not sure if you know it but you can places links into your postings that allow for the viewer to easily see what you are talking about. The link will open in a new window.

You can copy-and-paste the URL into your posting: flightaware.com/live/flight/SJJ102

If you really want to get fancy, you can make a text link like this: Spirit Aviation Flight 102. You do this by entering [followed by your text. Finally, close it with](followed by your link then).

I like it when people take the extra few seconds to do this because it makes it easy to see what you are talking about while still being able to see your posting.

Yea, I know - get a life, David. Well, I tell you what, I’m at work and bored out of my skull! Sure glad the weekend is only 3 hours 31 minutes from now!