Airport ID

My home airport has changed it’s id from 1S0 to PLU is there a way flightaware can update the ID nothing showes with 1S0 and PLU or KPLU is not valid. I sent info to flightware got an email back said a rep would get back to me it has been 4 weeks, just wondering?

I’m wondering when all the airports in the US that start with “Y’s” will be fixed so they don’t show up as Canadian airports.

Example:

flightaware.com/live/flight/N603 … /KBTL/CY72

I would officially like to make a motion to create a sticky thread entitled “Airport ID Issues” in order to keep these redundant threads from being started. Furthermore, when airport ID info is updated and is correct/available, a member of the FA staff posts within the original post when the issue has been corrected.

All in favor?

Sounds good to me.

Aye.

We’re working on a big update and we’re not going to make one-off corrections until then. Please stop posting over and over about the same airport code.

AMEN! (the **bold **is mine!)

I’ll take that as an “Aye with friendly amendment of noting when large updates have happened”.

Since mduell has officially spoken :smiley: , I would say this will now go to the FA gurus for final approval…

Hollister, CA recently changed airport ID

Old: 3o7 (3 oscar 7)

New: KCVH

We’ve just pushed out an updated airport database to the live site, and airports such as 5B6, KVKX, and KCVH should be working now.

Thanks, everyone, for your patience. I know this update was important to many users.

Under the listing of Flight Aware Terminal Areas, ZMA.
Tamiami Airport is KTMB rather than KTMP.

Hooked on FA.

Regards