Aircraft Worth Following

“…half a day in a 737” where you can lay down! 44 seats in an aircraft designed for 149 sardine seats! I like it.

I did some more research on it and saw that it’s mainly used by Shell oil execs flying back and forth from Houston. Definitely not bad - it’s pretty spacious, but probably not quite “luxury” from their point of view.

Here’s some pictures of the interiors of Privatair aircraft.

They operate flights for KLM and Lufthansa using 737’s and A319’s.

[quote=“damiross”]
Here’s some [pictures of the interiors of Privatair aircraft.

](Aviation Photo Search | Airliners.net)

You of all people dami - what a link![/quote]

[quote=“WiserTime07”]

[quote=“damiross”]
Here’s some [pictures of the interiors of Privatair aircraft.

](Aviation Photo Search | Airliners.net)[/quote]

You of all people dami - what a link!

Yea, that’s why I fixed it. I am getting mighty damn tired of my computer doing what I tell it to do rather than what I want it to do. It should know by now that when I time [ it should automatically put in the closing tag in the right place.]( it should automatically put in the closing tag in the right place.)[/quote]

Omega tanker 707, Pago-Pago - Honolulu. Now that’s something worth catching!

Didn’t think there was any chance a 707 would be in the air at this moment

flightaware.com/live/flight/OMEGA71

Next topic: Permalinks

If you want your viewers to go to a specific flight then use a permalink.

Click on the flight’s date and use that URL. Then, 2 days or 2 weeks or 2 months or 2 years or whenever later, your reader will know exactly which flight you were talking about.

flightaware.com/live/flight/OMEG … /NSTU/PHNL

Looks like this guy has made 2 round trips between HNL and PPG.

I guess you are talking to me?

The result from the link I posted and yours look the same to me not sure what’s the difference.

Anyways hope someone was able to see the 707

It won’t look different until there’s another flight.

Let’s say you were talking about the flight on the 7th of February. If you give me the link as flightaware.com/live/flight/OMEG … /NSTU/PHNL rather than the flight you are talking about:
flightaware.com/live/flight/OMEG … /PHNL/YBCS

In other words, flightaware.com/live/flight/OMEGA71 will always show the current flight while the permalink will show an exact flight.

Three Cessna Mustangs on delivery to EAA flying College in Egypt.
Most likely will file Gander to Narsarsuaq.

flightaware.com/live/flight/N5274M

flightaware.com/live/flight/N5274K

flightaware.com/live/flight/N5274G

I was confused for a minute…EAA? I just looked it up and realized that this wasn’t the Experimental Aircraft Association we were talking about. Interesting flights to track, however.

EAA Eygpt Aviation Academy - MSIR Flying College

eaaegypt.com/html/history.html

This is their 2nd, 3rd, and 4th Mustang.

N52733 c/n 510-225 was delivered to EAA Sept 4/09
and is now SU-BQF.

I assume if aircraft is delivered with the foreign registration, then delivery was made at IDP to the client, if delivered with an ‘N’ number, most likely there is one Cessna Co. pilot assisting with the delivery, and the acceptance by the customer, and removing the N Number takes place at the destination airport.

Unless of course, half the tape rips off during the flight;
HS-VIP ex N62076

Wow. Do I ever long for a warm, clear day like that.

Update:
Bobs G3 now flying charter for North Shore Aviation, callsign NSH610, also files under N610AB when flying outside the U.S.

I think NASA 926 is quite an aircraft to follow. Nothing blazing fast, but the altitudes this aircraft (WB-57 Canberra) is capable of are amazing…FL600+.
It seems NASA usually keeps flight numbers congruent with their tail numbers, ie N926NA will fly as NASA926. But I’ve been wrong before.

flightaware.com/live/flight/GFA9035

A couple of Gulf Air A320’s registered A9C-ED and A9C-EJ arrived into Mirabel Airport in Montreal. Aircraft reported as all white, and arrived for maintenance checks before delivery to unknown customer?

Look’s like a lot of stuff is arriving at Andrews today for the open house.
http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N2805J

permalink: flightaware.com/live/flight/N280 … /KFOE/KADW

It could have ETOPS (Extended-range Twin-engine Operational Performance Standards)

Can somebody please help me find the Sears on Ice plane that should be in Vancouver atm?