Still running buster with flightaware 9.0.1

Hi please bare with me I am not all that tech savvy when coming to doing upgrades with raspberry PI stuff. I am running flightaware 9.0.1 on buster. I just cam back into this forum after not being in for quite sometime and realized I should on a new op system like bookworm Im running a PI 4. I am running FR24 on here and its been awhile since I ran through adding that to the system there was a great place to run a command line feature to add that cant find an update place in this forum for that. Also I was running the cool graphs thing to keep track of everything on here is that still available. I know that a straight up upgrade to bookworm wont work. Is a fresh image from this page the best place to start PiAware - build your own ADS-B ground station for integration with FlightAware - FlightAware.

Please help with the best set of steps to go with thank you very much. I may not be able to get to it today may try tomorrow or Friday to do everything thats needed

1 Like

Pretty similar to this discussion. Maybe you find useful tips there:

Bear. I hate to bear your burden, but bear with me. I have a rasp 3b+ piaware ver. 8.2. I can’t hope to keep up.

In feeling rather bearish about the process

2 Likes

Tooth and claw, brother, tooth and claw.

Does 9.0.1 still work installed on a bear?

1 Like

Dunno. Above my pay grade.