As a new member I try to find answers in previous posts but often go down blind alleys looking for answers.
A short description - pinned - of the local page would be very helpful. Here are my questions:
When I go to my view live data page:
- I see a dump1090 listing on the right. Why do only some of these show on the map?
- If the msg count is increasing I assume I’m decoding stuff from the plane. Why are some of the fields empty?
- What exactly does the “seen” column represent? It changes but the Lat/Long doesn’t change or the plane does not display.
- Why when I click on a flight why doesn’t the map jump to or display the last know position?
When I go to my feeder stats page:
- The map shows only me - and in the wrong position.
- What is the difference between Recent Flights with Positions and the Additional Recent Flights fed to FA? What actually gets fed to FA?
- Exactly what is tracklog? Is that local to me only?
- How do I get that radar like coverage display I see others posting? I’d like to see my coverage pattern as I improve my antenna.
I have a feeling there is a lot of information out there somewhere if I only knew where to look.
Finally, I saw a heated discussion in one post about site data collected. If you collect things like temperature wouldn’t it make sense to put it on the feeder statistics page?
Thanks in advance for any and all answers.
Lothar - K5LEH