Welcome Back FA Discussions!

I missed you. :wink:

AMEN TO THAT!!

With the lumber market SLOW, my day was crawling by. Of course, once this gets back up, I get handed a project. Oh well. I am glad it’s back anyway!

I, too, missed it. I actually had to - get this! - work this morning instead of reading the discussions! Oh, the inhumanity of it all!

I’ve been stuck house painting with no online relief at hand!

Can’t even enjoy going to my own forum as that’s too much like work.

Actual work? I’ve been pressing reload for the past few hours!

Reeves wins!!!

Now why didn’t I think of that? Think of all the time I could have been doing something useful rather than just working.

You ever see the commercial a while back where the guy comes to the “end of the internet”? I feel that way sometimes, especially when my favorite (re:addicted) sites are down…I just sit and stare… wondering… waiting… seeking ‘Input’ like Johnny Five.

I’m off until sunday, I didnt get to go to Oshkosh, I have nothing new to look at online, and its too damn hot to stay outside for any extended length of time. So what do I do? I watch the self-titled “white trash tv” (COPS, Max X, World’s Scariest Police Chases, Police Videos…etc)
sigh

I know you’ve heard this from me before son, but try READING A BOOK!!

I feel much better now…

If that painting isn’t done soon mom’s gonna flip shit. (and we dont’t want THAT to happen)
GET BACK TO WORK!

LOL!!

A book? How quint! (and that’s a paraphrase from what movie and said by who?)

Anybody else getting continual ‘Object expected’ runtime errors, or is it just the way my browser (IE6) is set up.
Yes, I know I can turn the notification off and no, I don’t need to be told there are “better” browsers. :unamused:

Thank you

You mean like this? :wink:

Subtle, Newar, reaaaal subtle! :smiley:

No, not since the system came back up.

Damn, I was busy working all day and didn’t even notice that, apparently, the Discussions board was down. Boy, do I feel like an underachiever!! :blush:

Well, I traced it to a missing piece of Javascript (urchinTracker) from Google Analytics. I suspect my security settings do not permit the download of this tracking :imp: function. Must be a recent addition, I wasn’t getting these errors until a few days ago.

Well, I traced it to a missing piece of Javascript (urchinTracker) from Google Analytics. I suspect my security settings do not permit the download of this tracking :imp: function. Must be a recent addition, I wasn’t getting these errors until a few days ago.

That’s why I wasn’t getting it; I have Google Analytics blocked with Adblock. :wink:

“How quaint”

Star Trek IV; the Voyage Home. James Doohan (Scotty) when in San Francisco and remarking how cute a keyboard is next to the Macintosh Plus.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Star_Trek_ … oyage_Home

Montgomery Scott: Computer. Computer. Ah. [speaking over the mouse] Hello, computer.
Dr. Nichols: Just use the keyboard.
Montgomery Scott: The keyboard. How quaint.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Star_Trek_ … oyage_Home

The model of Apple Macintosh computer shown in the Plexicorp office scene is the Mac Plus. According to rumor, it was intended to be an Amiga, but Commodore required the producers to purchase a computer while Apple was willing to lend them the machine shown. Amigas were used to produce the screens of the Vulcan computer used by Spock to re-train himself in logic.