VPBKZ

This one arrived yesterday KHSV is a G-5 only comes back to British Overseas Territories,does anybody know anything about this aircraft,Thanks!

VP-B indicates it is registered in Bermuda.

A list of country prefixes is available here.

Here’s a picture of the aircraft. It’s dated 2003 so it may or may not still be registered to Dennis Vanguard International.

Thanks i wasnt sure and apparently it was for sale about a year ago,at least on another thread for March 2007.

I was wondering the same thing about this G5. It made a stop in Hattiesburg, MS (PIB) yesterday as well. From the short hops it was making, it made me wonder if it was not some politician stumping in the south. I have not read/heard of anybody in Hattiesburg yesterday though. I googled Dennis Vanguard Int. but found nothing definitive.

HC

Maybe it was somebody stopping in for lunch. I know people who travel this way and people have walked up to me and asked who was on that plane. First it’s none of their business and second they’d be dissapointed to know the truth as it would bore them.

Must have gotten drinks in Jackson, appetizer in Hattiesburg, and then lunch in Meridian. :laughing:

Could be someone with the FBI or US Attorneys office dropping subpoenas and indictments on the the MS legal community…Langston (indicted and cooperating), Scruggs (indicted and fighting)…who’s next? Hood?

It would not hurt my feelings if they dropped off Twitty Hood some papers as well. Speaking of Joey Langston his jet has recentley been blocked from tracking. He must be doing some covert ops for Dickey, since his jet is grounded.
flightaware.com/live/flight/N484AT

Langston’s jet is for sale on controller.com and he has accepted a plea that will put him away for up to 36 months. It will be nice when all those $#%#@#$% get taken down.

Langston’s jet is for sale on controller.com and he has accepted a plea that will put him away for up to 36 months. It will be nice when all those $#%#@#$% get taken down.

As Beverly Leslie said to Karen Walker, “Oh, How the MIGHTY have fallen!!!” :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

VP-BKZ Gulfstream V though it is registered in Bermuda, it is based at Birmingham International Airport (EGBB) in England.

The owner of the aircraft is GATX Leasing of Chicago, the operator of the aircraft is Dennis Vanguard International Switchgear Ltd of Birmingham England.

Dennis Vanguard had VP-BNZ GIII 452, which was replaced by VP-BNZ GIV 1406, which was replaced by VP-BNZ GV 509, which was replaced by VP-BKZ GV 605, which until recently was to be replaced by VP-BNZ Boeing BBJ 35959 however I understand it was just sold, it had just been delivered ‘Green’, and was being completed by Lufthansa.