USAirways--Delta Merger

While we all have many viewpoints and opinions concerning the possibility of a merger, in actuality it all comes down to a simple yes or no.

What is the question? Do you favor it? Do you think it will happen?

You left out several options:

Maybe
I dunno

Ok the question is quite self-explanatory. As far as the extra “options” are concerned, the poll asks a simple yes or no question. I will explain this in a bit more detail: Vote YES if you support a merger. Vote NO if you are opposed to a merger. This is a very simple poll to get a general consensus of support/opposition at this time.

I vote ’ yes to no. Or is that ’ no to yes.

I vote that ’ no ’ will come in a respectable second, and ’ yes ’ will end up second to last.

I love polls. :wink:

Maybe… I dunno.

It would sure make a huge airline!

Bigger isn’t always better, especially when it comes to airlines. :wink:

Not no, but heck no!

Okay, I’ve held off as long as I could. This isn’t really a good poll. Had I done it, the responses would have been more comprehensive:

Yes - it’s good for both airlines
Yes - it’s good for the survival of Delta
Yes - it’s good for the survival of US Airways
Yes - it’s good for consumers
Yes - there’s too many airlines now chasing after too few passengers
No - not good for consumers
No - it’s not good for Delta
No - it’s not good for US Airways

etc etc

When is way saying that, I wasn’t siding with yer or no, I was just simply stating an obvious fact if it were to happen, personally, I think they shouldn’t merge, but…

I vote a big fat “NO” as an em-ploy-ee of one of those airlines. If you pole the employees they will all say no save for Doug Parker

[quote=“oneskyhag”]
I vote a big fat “NO” as an em-ploy-ee of one of those airlines. If you pole the employees they will all say no save for Doug Parker[/quote]

Yea, I guess putting a pole in the employees would make them say no! (I had visions of the employees having a pole stuck in them!)

[quote=“damiross”]

Yea, I guess putting a pole in the employees would make them say no! (I had visions of the employees having a pole stuck in them!)

Depends on the employee and the size of the pole, I suppose. Some of 'em might actually enjoy it! :laughing:

:blush: I’m so mad about the blasted merger with Delta when we are not even through with the one we’re in that I can’t spell. Hope that it provided some levity!!

Sorry to make light of your plight, SkyHag. Dami opened the door wide open on that one and I simply couldn’t resist. FWIW, I just voted “No”. “It would be wrong, that’s for sure!”

That merger is not happening, Its going to be Delta and Northwest Air merging

That sounds like a marriage made in Hell.

I vote Yes. Yes, I hope they merge and go out of business as one big disaster. It will be the news story of the day. Southwest will make more money mopping up this mess.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: