So I did an update via the web address, full update and rebooted.
When it came back online I got nothing, not connected to flightware, nothing running etc.
I have finally got to this stage:
pi@piaware ~ $ sudo piaware-status
dump1090 is not running.
faup1090 is not running.
piaware is running.
no program appears to be listening for connections on port 30005.
no program appears to be listening for connections on port 10001.
piaware is NOT connected to port 10001.
piaware is connected to FlightAware.
maybe dump1090 is producing data on port 10001.
maybe dump1090 is producing data on port 30005.
It shows I am connected to Flightware, but dump isn’t working, also if I try rtl_test -r it comes up with:
pi@piaware ~ $ rtl_test -t
Found 1 device(s):
0: Realtek, RTL2838UHIDIR, SN: 00000001
Using device 0: Generic RTL2832U OEM
Kernel driver is active, or device is claimed by second instance of librtlsdr.
In the first case, please either detach or blacklist the kernel module
(dvb_usb_rtl28xxu), or enable automatic detaching at compile time.
usb_claim_interface error -6
Failed to open rtlsdr device #0.
Since the update nothing is now working, so assistance is required.
Ps All was working fine before the update (which will teach me to not update this thing ever again)